Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Judge Sharon Killer seeks advice from public

In response to the The Houston Chronicle that Brandy Del Briggs is seeking to regain custody of the child she had lost custody of after she was "wrongfully" convicted of murdering her other child, Judge Sharon Killer is seeking advice from her blog readers.
I have come to expect the U.S. Supreme Court to overrule me and lower federal courts to overrule me, but this is too much. My very own court all turned against me. The vote was 8 to 1 and I lost. Everyone else thought this woman's conviction should be overturned, but not me. No one wanted to support me. I am the presiding judge and I get no respect on my own court.

What is the point of being the presiding judge if no one listens to me. Am I irrelevant on my own court. Should I just resign? I don't know what to do. Please advise in the comments.
Judge Sharon Killer is running an online campaign at MySpace and SharonKiller.com, hoping to appeal to young voters.

No comments: