END ISOLATION ON DEATH ROW !
SATURDAY, NOV. 4, 2006
3:00 PM—In front of the Polunsky Unit
3872 FM 350 South, west of Livingston off Hi-way190
Support The Death Row Hunger Strikers!
Support The D.R.I.V.E. Movement!
Support All Who Challenge the Inhumane Conditions!
- Regular housing, not segregation and isolation
- Unlimited visitation on days preceding an execution date
- Group recreation
- An end to gassing, beatings, racist degradation
- Access to television
- Religious services
- Cells with bars, not solid steel doors
- A work program
- Arts and crafts / piddling privileges
- Decent and prompt medical care
- Nutritious food in adequate proportions
Help--contact officials and demand humane conditions
Warden Massey /Asst Warden Hirsh: 936-967-8082
Texas Board of Criminal Justice: 512-475-3250
Texas Governor Rick Perry: 800-252-9500
D.R.I.V.E. member and innocent man, Kenneth Foster, explains, “We are neither violent or passive. We are combative. We are resisters. We are diverse activists, but, more than anything else, may we be looked upon as men that embraced the sacredness of life and sought to assert the full measure of our humanity in the face of those that would seek to destroy it."